IPR always seeks unique, qualified Area Consultants. It is through our Area Consultant network that we provide Destination Services nationwide. If the qualities below describe you, we would love to speak further:
- Comfortable working as an independent contractor, with a 10-99 status
- Great sense of humor and love working with people
- Possess excellent communication, organizational, and research skills
- Know your community well and love the idea of introducing others to it
- Able to accept work on an as-needed basis and have a very flexible schedule
Please contact our Supply Chain Manager, Inken Finnamore, directly for more information: IFinnamore@IPRConsulting.com.
At this time, we are specifically searching for Area Consultants to represent IPR and provide Destination Services in:
- Oshkosh, WI
- Midland, MI
- San Antonio, TX
- Everett, WA
- Austin, TX
- Indianapolis, IN
- Chicago, IL
- Nashville, TN
- Martinsburg, WV
Area Consultants will provide Destination Services that include some or all of the following: providing orientation tours of local communities, school searches, rental home finding and settling-in as well as departure assistance for international and domestic relocating employees and their families. Services are provided mostly via face-to-face meetings, in addition to phone and email communication.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Inken Finnamore if you would like to be considered for this opportunity.